A Dark, Dreary Saturday
Trying to get motivated. I need to start working on my presentation - the weather is not helping. Taking a new medication hoping that it will ease the painful feet that have been draining my energy since early last month. Song lyrics keep floating through my head... Just a perfect day/Problems all left alone/ Weekenders on our own/It's such fun/It would be so nice is we could go for a walk in the woods and watch the squirrels running around. Maybe next month!
Spending the weekend regulating a new medication. At least it has taken the pins, needles, and small stones out of my feet so walking is not as painful. However it does make me very sleepy so I am hoping my body will get used to it by Tuesday. Off tomorrow. Meeting with Dr. Salas and a massage at 2:00 (yeah!).
ReplyDeleteIt's a sunny start to a dreary day filled with rain and thunder showers (so they say). I did nothing of worth yesterday so have to play catch up today. With a splitting headache courtesy of the low front draping over the Ohio river it is going to be difficult even holding up my head. Life is good - Humana Military won the South region contract so I will continue to have a job at least until I am 65 (over five years). However, a large part of me wanted HMHS to lose the bid so that I could become a full time student and live off of grants and scholarships. Ces la vie.
ReplyDeleteJust another rainy Saturday. I was hoping that DJ would take me out last night but he preferred to junk shop hop with Miles. He is paying for it today! &-) I need to work on my presentation but I am not feeling it - perhaps later today.
ReplyDeleteLife is so complicated. What is one to do with the balance of an already overly crowded life? Do I stay? Do I go? If I go - where? If I stay, what will happen next. I am bereft tonight.
ReplyDelete